We’re hiring: Customer Success Manager, Managed services
Customer Success Manager, Managed Services
Electrobac is looking for a dynamic and positive person to join our corporate sales team. Applicants should expect to work with people who care deeply about the environment and want to excel at their jobs. The Customer Success Manager will oversee the onboarding of new managed services customers, and will assist them with all day to day requests. Candidates should have a proven track record in providing top of class support to large enterprises in a managed service setting.
About us: Electrobac is a rapidly growing clean tech company (200% YoY in 2022). We help enterprise size businesses and governments across the country integrate the circular economy into the management of their mobile devices. Through technology, our solution brings benefits in data security, environmental protection, time management, and financial savings to our clients.
We are motivated by big and impactful ideas. We want to radically change an industry and be #1.
Our goal is to save our planet, one electronic device at a time.
- Answer our customers and their end users day to day inquiries and requests.
- Ensure full customer tickets follow-ups and resolution
- Operate an MDM platform to deploy and manage our customer's mobile devices.
- Provide feedback in the improvement of our managed services
- Coordinate with our ops team the device lifecycle activities (deployment, repairs, buy-back
and other activities)
- Organize and participate in customer onboarding
- Prepare annual reports for customer reviews and assist the Account Managers to improve
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills, as well as very team oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French is mandatory
- Relevant experience in mobile managed services (5 years minimum). In-depth knowledge of mobile technologies (iOS, Android) and MDM management tools.
- Ability to learn new platforms and software
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively, highly organized and detail oriented
- Passionate about having a positive impact on the environment.
What we offer:
- Flexible work style, and competitive salary
- Support from a team of product management and operations
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com