We’re hiring: Marketing Manager
At Electrobac, much of our success can be attributed to the strength of our People and our Culture. To build on the momentum, we’re searching for a marketing Jedi with experience in strategic and sometime complex B2B environments. The manager must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously. Applicants should expect to work with dynamic people who care deeply about the environment and want to have fun doing their jobs.
About us: Electrobac is a rapidly growing clean tech company (150% YoY in 2022). We help enterprise size businesses and governments across the country integrate the circular economy into the management of their mobile devices. Through technology, our solution brings benefits in data security, environmental protection, time management, and financial savings to our clients.
We are motivated by big and impactful ideas. We want to radically change an industry and be #1. Our goal is to save our planet, one electronic device at a time.
- Create and execute a strategic marketing plan to drive client acquisition and retention
- Support sales team & partners in achieving their sales results by organizing presentations, webinars, events, trade shows and others initiatives
- Create marketing material and coordinate communication initiatives (PR, social media and others) with our external agency.
- Grow Electrobac’s notoriety in the industry as experts and thoughts leaders
- Grow Electrobac’s notoriety as an employer of choice
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the environment
- Self-motivated and loves to take the initiative
- Speaks and writes both in French and English
- Structure, organized and detail oriented
- Capacity to travel from time to time to meet partners, clients, and the team
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing environment
Good to have:
- Experience in the telecom, mobile management, or IT managed service industry
- Experience in a high growth organization
What we offer:
- Competitive salary of 65 – 75K$ depending on relevant experience
- Support from an external marketing agency and wonderful colleagues
Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com