Third-Party Channel Manager
Electrobac is seeking a Third-Party Channel Manager for our industry-leading corporate smartphone Buybac Service. Candidates should be natural relationship-builders, strong communicators, and have a passion for making a positive impact on the environment. The Channel Manager will be responsible for contacting and collaborating with current and potential third-party partners in order to provide our corporate service to their clients. They’ll be making regular calls, sending emails, organizing one-on-one meetups, and conducting in-person presentations for teams of 5-20 people, so the candidate should be a warm and engaging public speaker. The ideal candidate will have one-to-three years of B2B sales or client management experience, have a hard-working entrepreneurial spirit, and be perfectly bilingual (French & English) to help Electrobac grow to the next level.
About us: Electrobac is a clean-tech company that aims to make it easier for everyone to recycle electronics the right way. We operate a strong network of smartbins to recover e-waste, and we are currently the biggest recycler of smartphones across Canada. Electrobac also has partnerships with large organizations like National Bank, McGill University, Hudson’s Bay, and Rio Tinto, to help them implement greener practices and recover value from their used smartphones. Electrobac graduated from the EcoFuel accelerator in 2017 and closed a seed round in June 2018.
By joining the Electrobac team, candidates have the opportunity to be part of an exciting growing company, to use their entrepreneurial skills, and to participate in the circular economy. Work in the trendy Mile-End area, at the heart of Montreal’s growing tech community. Some travel might be required periodically.
- Build trusting relationships with third-party agents in order to provide services for their clients
- Make sales/client support calls, send emails, and regularly follow-up with both third-party agents and clients
- Conduct presentations over the phone via screen-share as well as in person at group meetings
- Assist with overseeing the client account once they’ve decided to work with Electrobac
- Assemble pricing quotes, one-pagers, purchase orders, and other documentation
- Collaborate with the Buybac Sales and Client Relationship team to explore new opportunities for growth
- Develop additional strategies to solidify third-party and client relationships
- Help grow the profile of Electrobac across Canada as a leader in mobile device decommissioning
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant B2B sales or client relationship management experience
- Comfortable with client management and business development
- Excited about working in a startup surrounding
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills, while being very team-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French is mandatory
- Strong experience working with Excel/Google Sheets including basic formulas
- Passionate about environmental impacts and the circular economy
- Tech or telecommunications background is a strong plus
- 45k – 60 k $ (including commission)
Interested and excited about finding out more about this opportunity? Send your resume and a short letter about why you think you would be a unique asset to our power team to firstname.lastname@example.org.