We’re recruiting a Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Electrobac is seeking a Client Relationship Manager for our innovative e-waste Smartbin Solution and for our Buybac Solution. Candidates should be strong communicators and highly enthusiastic about making a positive impact on the environment as well as the community.
Have the opportunity to be part of an exciting growing company, use your entrepreneurial skills and be part of a positive change. Work in the exciting Mile-End area, at the heart of Montreal’s growing tech community. Some travel might be required periodically.
- Support the Smartbin Sales Manager as well as the Buybac Sales Representatives with their accounts
- Upselling, contacting existing clients and offering them additional services
- Regularly contacting existing clients and ensuring satisfaction with Electrobac’s services
- Management of the existing smartbin portfolio in the Quebec province
- Help both the Smartbin and the Buybac team achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Successfully help new Smartbin Clients with the onboarding process
- Work together with other departments and sales teams to build synergies to grow opportunities
- Be the key person concerning environmental regulations and regarding the environmental/recycling landscape throughout Canada
- Manage relationships with customers and partners
- Be on the lookout and develop new business opportunities
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant B2B sales experience
- Comfortable with communication, client management and business development
- Experience in managing large corporate accounts
- Excited about working in a startup surrounding
- Passionate about environmental impacts, regulations and circular economy
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills, as well as very team oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French is mandatory
- Tech, telecommunications or environmental background is a strong plus
About us: Electrobac is a clean-tech company that aims to make it easier for everyone to recycle electronics the right way. We operate a strong network of smartbins to recover e-waste and are currently the biggest recycler of smartphones across Canada. Electrobac also has partnerships with large organizations like National Bank, McGill University, Hudson’s Bay, Rio Tinto and many more, to help them implement greener practices and recover value from their used smartphones. Electrobac graduated from the EcoFuel accelerator in 2017 and closed a seed round in June 2018.
Interested and excited about finding out more about this opportunity? Send your resume and a short letter about why you think you would be a unique asset to our power team to firstname.lastname@example.org.