Electrobac is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Electrobac is looking for a dedicated and professional administrative technician for administrative, writing and bookkeeping support tasks. This role is perfect for someone with a strong background in administration, general knowledge of the accounting cycle, and a strong sense of initiative. This position is a full-time position.
About Us: Electrobac is a clean technology company that aims to radically transform the recovery of end-of-life electronics in Canada for the good of our planet. We operate a network of smart electronic waste bins for the general public. Electrobac also partners with large companies to help them implement green practices and disposing responsibly of their used electronics.
Our offices are located in the Mile-End, in the heart of Montreal’s techno and Start-up community.
– Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Powerpoint and especially Excel)
– Demonstrate excellent oral and written French and English skills
– Team person, positive and likes to develop interpersonal relationships
– Proactive and autonomous
– Strong interest in the environmental cause
– Action and results oriented
Tasks and responsibilities
– Assist the accountant in the preparation of financial statements and reporting
– Manage accounts receivable and payable
– Production of various reports
– Correction and revision of documents
– Respond to customer’s and the team’s queries
– Other administrative tasks
$ 37,500 to $ 42,500 depending on experience
Apply: If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send your resume and a short letter explaining why you think you would be an asset to our team at email@example.com