Electrobac is recruiting an Administrative Technician
Electrobac is looking for a dedicated and professional administrative technician for administrative, writing and bookkeeping tasks. This role is perfect for someone with solid experience in the accounting cycle, management of accounts receivables and payables, and a strong sense of initiative. This is a full-time position.
About Us: Electrobac is a clean technology company that aims to radically transform the recovery of end-of-life electronics in Canada for the good of our planet. We operate a network of smart electronic waste bins and are the largest mobile phone recuperator in Eastern Canada. Electrobac also partners with large companies to help them implement green practices and upgrade their used cell phones.
Our offices are located in the Mile-End, in the heart of Montreal’s techno community.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Powerpoint and especially Excel)
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written French and English skills
- Team person, positive and developed interpersonal relationships
- Proactive and autonomous
- Strong interest in the environmental cause
- Action and result-oriented
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and management of the accounting cycle
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Production of various reports
- Correction and revision of documents
- Respond to customer queries
- Other administrative tasks
- $ 37,500 to $ 42,500 depending on experience
Apply: If you would like to apply or know more about this opportunity, please send your resume and a short letter explaining why you think you would be an asset to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org