Internship offer – Operations Reengineering
Electrobac is a Montreal startup in the clean tech industry. Specialized in the refurbishing of mobile devices, Electrobac operates a network of more than 260 Electrobacs located throughout Quebec and Ontario, allowing the collection of electronic devices through an innovative network.
We are currently looking for an intern in the fall of 2019 to assist in the reengineering of operations and support the Operations Director in documenting, reviewing and mapping current processes, submitting operations-related environmental impact reports. and assist with the implementation of an inventory system.
The intern will have for main missions the revision of current processes, management of documentation and the implementation of a new inventory system:
- Review and finalize documentation for processes and security measures for the repackaging of mobile devices;
- Produce comparative benchmarking of standards in the field of mobile device repackaging;
- Recommend improvements for current processes;
- Map and model all current Electrobac processes;
- Standardizing internal nomenclature;
- Produce analysis and provide recommendations regarding the environmental impact of operational activities related to the collection network;
- Support the Director of Operations in the implementation of a new inventory system for mobile device refurbishing;
- Assist the Director of Operations in various other tasks related to the development and re-engineering of operations;
- Fluent in French and English
To apply for this internship, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.