About us: Electrobac is a rapidly growing clean tech company. In addition to providing a network of smart e-waste collection bins for consumers, we are helping large businesses across the country integrate the circular economy into the management of their fleets of smartphones and tablet devices. Our corporate services include mobile device repairs, diagnostics, refurbishing, data sanitization, and recycling of end-of-life IT assets. Electrobac’s goal is to do our part to save the planet, one electronic device at a time.
Our offices are located in the Mile-End, at the heart of Montreal’s tech community.
About the Candidate: We are looking for someone tech-savvy, dedicated, and detail-oriented to join our motivated team of smartphone technicians.
Type of work: Part-time to start between Monday and Friday with possibility of more hours depending on workflow and performance. Possibility of advancement to repair technician based on performance and dedication.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and data wipe mobile devices.
- Prepare shipping orders when necessary, and carry out other warehouse related tasks.
- Data entry and reporting
- Respect strict health and safety guidelines, and participate in mandatory trainings.
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution and participate in optimization meetings and exercises.
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, and analytic skills
- Intuitive with technology
- Work well in team environment as well as independently
- Attention to details
- Works efficiently and independently
- Openness to work on various optimization, digital and IT projects.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Mandatory) and French (Non-mandatory)
Job Types: Entry-level, Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Apply: If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please send your CV and a short letter
explaining why you think you would be an asset to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org